We purchase our vehicles because the way they look and appearance products help extended the life and the value of the interior and exterior of the vehicle. Not only do these products help protect your vehicle they’re also backed by a warranty.
Interior Protection is applied to the vehicle’s leather, vinyl, carpet and fabric and is formulated to protect your vehicle from stains, damaging UV rays, rips, tears and burns. Below are some items that interior protection can help protect against.
- Greasy Food
- Fast Food Spills
- Grocery Mishaps
- Soda Spills
- Leather Burns
- Muddy Boots
- Little Oops!
- Dye Transfer on Leather
- Coffee Spills
- Ink & Oil Stains
- Dirty Dogs
- Sun Damaged Leather
Interior Protection if you have kids is a must! My kid spilt his coke all over the backseat of my vehicle while driving along a congested street. I could not pull over until I got home and to my amazement the coke bubbled along the surface of the carpet and fabric seats. It didn’t even sink in! It took one paper towel to wipe up the mess my son made.
Exterior Protection is applied to the exterior surfaces of your vehicle and helps protect against environmental elements. Below are some items that exterior protection can help protect against.
- Intense Heat
- Industrial Fallout
- Bird Droppings
- Hard Water
- Insect Damage
- Road Salts & De-Icing Agents
- Sun Damage
- Fading & Oxidation
- Salt Air
- Headlight Lens Fading, Dulling
- Water Spotting on Chrome Surfaces
- Brake Dust Staining
- Acid Rain
I am so happy I purchased interior and exterior appearance protection. I park along the street under a tree that is constantly dropping tree sap on my vehicle as well as the occasional bird droppings. The interior protection makes it so easy to clean off.
Why Appearance Protection is for you
- You have children
- Drink or eat in your vehicle
- Live in an area with periods of intense heat
- Vehicle is not garaged
- Live in an area with harsh winters
- You want your vehicle to look newer longer
- You want to protect yourself from a potential excessive wear and tear bill, at the end of your lease
- When the time comes to trade-in your vehicle, you can likely get a higher trade-in value.